Monday, June 23, 2014

No Worries

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." It's one of my favorite quotes by Benjamin Franklin.


But it's easier said than done! Through this site, I hope to remind others - and myself - to worry less and enjoy life more. "Delight in the Sunlight" is filled with inspiration - for your spirit, health and home.

After a quick google search, I found similar inspiration to "commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun." (From Ecclesiastes 8:15)





So as the summer becomes hotter and hotter, I'll try to focus on today and "delight in the sunlight"!


No comments: