Tuesday, June 23, 2015

An Organized Laundry Room

A laundry room remodel is still high on many homeowners' "to do" lists, including mine. A fresh coat of paint is a good starting point, but my laundry room needs so much more. Number one on my list is organization! Inspired by friends' tidy rooms and grander spaces on the internet, I can visualize the room of my dreams. But my second need would be keeping it straight for more that one day! :)

Laundry Room
Laundry Room on Polyvore

Open shelving - Storganization Blog

Baskets & trays - Better Homes and Gardens 


Cottage cabinets - Beautiful House Ideas

Vintage-look organization - Ballard Designs

A retractable clothes line - Better Homes and Gardens

Organized for ironing - Better Homes and Gardens

Labeled plastic baskets - My Blessed Life

A laundry room is an essential part of life.
Life is messy. But my laundry room doesn't have to be!

No comments: