Healthy sleep habits can improve your quality of life - and make your mornings much happier. Many sleep specialists suggest a standard list of ideas to get to sleep - no naps, daily exercise, a cool room, comfy bedding, and a regular sleep schedule.
But I'm a big believer of including some simple luxuries to my end-of-the-day routine. They add extra relaxation to bedtime - without the high price!
1. Warm bath - using Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt with lavender
3. Sleep app on phone - Sleep Machine Lite (free)
4. Lotion for hands & feet - Soap & Glory Hydrating Cream
5. Read the "old-fashioned" way - People magazine, on paper not a tablet, offers juicy gossip - unlike a "stay up all night, page-turner" novel!
6. Start designing a set on Polyvore -
But just make a rough draft to be finished tomorrow.
You'll feel creative and get sleepy - without the time consumed by Pinterest!